Search Engine Marketing: 20 Nitty-Gritty Strategies To Compel People To Link To Your Website
You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that having quality inbound links from websites with high page ranks can help you attain high rankings in all the Search Engines.
But achieving this can be more difficult to do than can be imagined.
Why will a website with high page rank link to you, a website with low page rank?
That is the million dollars question.
And I have a million dollars answer for you.
Below are a few search engine marketing secrets to help you.
1. Offer other web sites free content to post on their web site. Include your link on all of your content. The content should related to your web site because it will be in front of your target audience.
2. When you visit a web site you've enjoyed a lot, write a review for the site. Write about the benefits you gain from the web site. Tell them they can publish it on their web site if they link to your web site.
3. Allow other people to publish your e-zine on their web site. Include your web site's ad and link in each issue you publish. This may also help you increase the number of people that subscribe to your e-zine.
4. Market your web site as a free web book. Design your web site with a title page, table of contents, chapters, etc. Just allow other people to give away the web book by linking to your web site.
5. Give your visitors an instant article directory. Tell your visitors they can instantly add a free article directory to their web site by linking to yours. Just place your ad or banner ad on top of the article directory for your main web site.
6. Allow other web sites to use your discussion board for their web site visitors. Just have them link directly to the discussion board. Include your web sites ad or banner ad at the top of the discussion board.
7. Start a members only web site. Tell visitors what's in your members only site and what it costs to gain access. Offer them a free membership if, in exchange, they link to your web site.
8. Offer your visitors a free sign up to your affiliate program. Pay them commission to sell your products or services. Just give them an affiliate link to track their sales. People will link to your web site to make extra money.
9. Create your own award site for other web sites. Give the winners a graphic or text link to place on their web site when they win. This will link your web site to theirs and draw more traffic to your web site.
10. Are you an expert on a particular subject? Offer people free consulting via e-mail if, in exchange, they either link to your site. People will consider this a huge value because consulting fees can be very expensive.
11. When you purchase a product and it exceeds your expectations e-mail the business a testimonial. Make sure your statement is detailed. Give them permission to publish it on their web site if they link to your site.
12. Create a directory of web sites on a specific topic. Give people the option of adding the directory to their web site by linking to it. Put your business ad at the top of the directory's home page.
13. Exchange content with other web sites. You could trade articles, top ten lists, etc. Both parties could include a resource box at the end of the content.
14. Allow people to download software at no charge from your web site, if they link to your web site. The software could be freeware, shareware or demos.
15. Trade other forms of advertising to people that link to your web site. You could trade e-zine ads, print ads, autoresponder ads, classified ads, ebook ads, etc.
16. Give away web space to people for free. Since you are giving it away for free, request they link to your site by placing your ad or banner to the site.
17. Join or create a web ring. A web ring is a group of web sites on a similar subject agreeing to link together. To find a web ring to join type keywords "web rings" into your search engine of choice.
18. Create an online club or association. Tell your visitors what's included in the membership and what it costs to join. Offer them a free membership if, in exchange, they link to your web site.
19. Allow people to use an online service or utilities from your web site if, in exchange, they link to your web site. The online service could be an e-mail account, search engine submission, web page design, copywriting, proofreading, etc.
20. Offer a free e-book to your web site visitors. The ebook should be related to your target audience. Allow them to give the e-book to their own web site visitors by linking directly to your web site.
May these search engine marketing secrets help you to make a lot of money.
I-key Benney, CEO
I-key, a Millionaire CEO from New York City is the creator of "Mscsrrr: Millionaire Secret Cash System",(investing online) program, which has helped thousands of ordinary people from all over the world to attain financial security and shining success during the past 2 yrs.
Mscsrrr Millionaire Cash System helps you to generate $1,500+/Week for life, from home or office, part time or full time. No large investment or hassles. Win $1000-$2000 free "cash".
Why SEO is an Essential Puzzle of Digital Marketing Business 2 Community
The Future of SEO: What SEO & Marketing Pros Need to Understand Search Engine Journal
SEO myths busted by an ex-Googler Search Engine Land
Why Amazon success requires a holistic approach to SEO and advertising DigitalCommerce360
What is SEO? businessjournaldaily.com
Managing Successful SEO Migrations Search Engine Journal
3 SEO Practices to Guide Your Strategy in 2020 Associations Now
8 Tried & Tested Tips for Improving SEO & Developer Relations Search Engine Journal
SEO Keyword Research: 13 of the Biggest Mistakes You MUST Avoid Search Engine Journal
SEO Content Strategy Tips to Boost Your Ranking in 2019 The Content Standard by Skyword
Benchmarking Beyond SEO: What Competitors' Website Traffic Can Reveal Search Engine Journal
SEO Is Everyone’s Responsibility: 5 Tips to Get Non-SEOs Bought Into SEO Search Engine Journal
How to Monitor SEO Topic Clusters, Silos Practical Ecommerce
Reciprocal Links: Do They Help or Hurt Your SEO? Search Engine Journal
Google’s Baby Algorithms: How to Think About Them for SEO Search Engine Journal
Real-Time Insight & Real-Time Action in SEO: How Automation Bridges the Gap Search Engine Journal
SEO best practices support ADA compliance for digital accessibility Search Engine Land
A framework for SEO success with structured data Search Engine Land
Elevating Women in SEO: The Industry Still Has a Long Way to Go Search Engine Journal
Patent: Google Going Old School with Local SEO, But In A New Way Search Engine Journal
Here’s how to leverage long-tail keywords for your SEO Search Engine Land
Ongoing Education: Your Secret to SEO Success Search Engine Journal
Let's Untangle the Knotty Mystery of SEO Radio World
Here’s Why Inclusive Web Design with SEO Wins 2020 Search Engine Journal
5 SEO Tips to Optimize Your Next Blog Post Business 2 Community
Calgary Agency Shares Insight On SEO StreetInsider.com
Why the University of Arizona changed its abbreviation for SEO Search Engine Land
Why SEO is Important for Your Business Business 2 Community
Google Launches New, Animated Video Series About SEO for Beginners Search Engine Journal
TF-IDF: Can It Really Help Your SEO? Search Engine Journal
For SEO, How Fast Is Fast Enough? Practical Ecommerce
Quick Tips for Surviving the Search Marketing RFP Season Search Engine Journal
How to find your ideal SEO agency Search Engine Land
Video: Eric Enge on Google advice vs. real-world SEO experience Search Engine Land
Increase Your Site's Visibility on Google with These 9 SEO Tips Virtual-Strategy Magazine
SEM vs. SEO vs. PPC Defined: What’s the Difference? Search Engine Journal
The Complete Technical SEO Course Can Be Yours For Just $49 – Avail Discount Offer Now And Improve Your Site - Wccftech
The Complete Technical SEO Course Can Be Yours For Just $49 – Avail Discount Offer Now And Improve Your Site Wccftech
Tesla Solar: Is Google SEO the Only Issue? Market Realist
Top 10 SEO Tech Solution Companies - 2019 Marketing Tech Outlook
Three Off-Site Tactics That Seriously Boost SEO Traffic MarketingProfs.com
Barry Schwartz on Covering SEO News, Productivity & How to Grow a Business [PODCAST] - Search Engine Journal
Barry Schwartz on Covering SEO News, Productivity & How to Grow a Business [PODCAST] Search Engine Journal
5 Free Keyword Research Tools for SEO & PPC JumpFly PPC Advertising News
Misquoted and misunderstood: Why many in the search community don’t believe the WSJ about Google search - Search Engine Land
Misquoted and misunderstood: Why many in the search community don’t believe the WSJ about Google search Search Engine Land
SEO: Google's BERT Update Helps Ecommerce Product Pages Practical Ecommerce
How Google's BERT SEO Update Will Impact Content and Search PR News - For Smart Communicators
Why Discoverability Needs to Be an SEO Focus with Garrett Mehrguth [PODCAST] - Search Engine Journal
Why Discoverability Needs to Be an SEO Focus with Garrett Mehrguth [PODCAST] Search Engine Journal
New video emerges of Park Hang-Seo’s altercation with Thailand goalkeeper coach - FOX Sports Malaysia
New video emerges of Park Hang-Seo’s altercation with Thailand goalkeeper coach FOX Sports Malaysia
30+ SEO Stats from 2019 to Guide Your Strategy in 2020 and Beyond [Infographic] - Social Media Today
How to Make Your Social Media SEO-Friendly INSTORE MAG
Google’s John Mueller on Structured Data, Speed, Disavows, Legacy Penalties & Much More [PODCAST] - Search Engine Journal
Google’s John Mueller on Structured Data, Speed, Disavows, Legacy Penalties & Much More [PODCAST] Search Engine Journal
University of Arizona switches from UA to UArizona for SEO The Associated Press
Google BERT Update – What it Means Search Engine Journal
Video: Eric Enge on building and selling his SEO agency Search Engine Land
5 SEO suggestions to market your food truck | Commentary Food Truck Operator
Could Blogging Boost Your Ecommerce SEO? Practical Ecommerce
What Does It Mean to ‘Do SEO’? Search Engine Journal
Watch: Oh Yeon Seo And Ahn Jae Hyun Can't Stand Each Other In New Look At “Love With Flaws” - soompi
The Best Free SEO Tools to Increase Your Rankings Entrepreneur
Global Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Software Market Insights 2019 : WordStream, Moz, SEO Book, LinkResearchTools, SpyFu - Breakaway Trends
Global Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Software Market Insights 2019 : WordStream, Moz, SEO Book, LinkResearchTools, SpyFu Breakaway Trends
Should you do 100% of your SEO in-house? Search Engine Land
My experience with SEO Practical Ecommerce
7 SEO best practices you should be doing regardless of what Google says Search Engine Land
7 SEO Mobile Apps You Should Know About Techtree.com
Can SEO Be Made Predictable? Search Engine Journal
Watch: Ahn Jae Hyun Hilariously Attempts To Seduce Oh Yeon Seo In “Love With Flaws” Preview - soompi
What's the Value of SEO? Practical Ecommerce
How To Make Your Website More Successful? (Part II)
In part I of our series of how to make your website more successful we already showed you some important tricks to build a more successful website. This time we are going to expand the scope a little to further improve your website and to make it work harder for you on the Internet.
The Great Search Engine War, Where Content is King
When search engines first appeared, they were simple affairs consisting of a relatively basic database containing small amounts of information about websites. The search engine database allowed web-surfers to search for specific words or phrases.
Top 10 Little Used SEO Strategies
There are millions of web sites trying to get listed in the top 20 to 30 spots on the major search engines. That's a lot of competition! So if you're having a hard time getting those spots, maybe you should try some little used but effective seo strategies to get those prized listings.
Marketing Articles: Getting A Better Search Engine Rank For All Of Your Pages!
In one of my articles, I discussed how to market your web site link twice. It detailed out how to promote not only www.
SEO Training - Avoid Making this Costly Mistake!
SEO training can be overwhelming. There are literally hundreds of factors that go into search engine ranking on today's major search engines like Google, Yahoo and MSN.
Google Traffic Report Card-Does Your Website Pass? Part 1
This is part 1 of a 7 part series that examines the 7 factors of incoming links that Google considers when choosing a spot for your website in it's SERP's.Why incoming links? First because these are what Google places the highest value on.
SEO Quickstart - 3 Things You can Do to Improve Search Engine Rankings Right Now
Increasing your search engine rankings should certainly be one of your main goals if you are looking to increase your targeted traffic. The reason for this is if you improve your search engine rankings, you'll increase the amount of visitors your website receives, and when you increase traffic to your site you are going to increase customers and sales.
How MSN and Yahoo Sells Your Traffic
Yes, it really happens. Now you might find it hard to believe but you will understand after I explain.
Expert Help From Google Answers
Web users turn to search engines for answers to their questions. This is usually done through various levels of searching the engine's database.
Five FAQ About Google PageRank
Five FAQ about Google PageRank1. What is PageRank and why should I care about it?PageRank is a formula that assigns a value to every page in the Google index.
Finding Targeted Keyword Phrases Your Competitors Miss
Finding Targeted Keyword Phrases Your Competitors MissFinding keyword phrases your competition is missing is easier than it seems. Combinations of two and three word phrases are often overlooked by your competitors when vying for the top competitive terms.
Look Out MSN Search, Here Comes Gbrowser
It is official, the search engine wars are in full swing. On Tuesday, February 01, 2005 MSN officially rolled out its new search solution to all of its websites, including MSN.
How To Conceal Your Website's "Fingerprint" From The Search Engines
The internet marketing industry is now flooded with various page and portal generators.In the good old days the gateway page generators did very well, earning a lot of money for many people.
How Important is PageRank, Really?
Webmasters can spend most of their waking hours doing everything they can to raise their Google PageRank. It is common knowledge that PageRank, which is largely based upon the number and quality of backlinks a webpage has, is an important factor in how well a particular webpage ranks within the Google search results.
Search Engine Marketing Hype Killing Small Businesses
Think about the first thing you ever heard about "marketing a website" on the web. 99% of the time the first words anyone ever hears are "search engine marketing.
A Classified Way To Drive Business To Your Web Site
There are more than 105 million of them in the United States. Worldwide, there could be at least 250 million of them.
SEO Expert Guide - Paid Site Promotion (Marketing) (part 7/10)
In parts 1 - 6 you learnt how to develop your proposition, identify your key words and optimize and promote (for free) your site and pages. You were also introduced to our mythical Doug (who sells antique doors, door handles, knockers, door bells or pulls and fitting services) in Windsor in the UK.
Google News - Just another article announcer?
In Google's recent battle towards becoming an international news center, I've come to notice that the results delivered from Google News seems like nothing more than the articles we publish everyday. So I ask, doesn't it seem like Google News resembles an article directory of some sorts?Google News World: http://news.
How To Measure Search Engine Marketing ROI
According to the Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization (SEMPO), advertisers spent $4 billion in 2004 on search marketing programs and are expected to spend 39% more than that this year.Search engine marketing appears to be a great way to advertise but is it right for you and your business? If you are not already employing search engine marketing(SEM) for you business is there a way to forecast the return should you decide to invest in it? Is there a way to measure the results you are getting if you have already invested in SEM?The answer is mostly yes.
Top Search Engine Ranks, Part 2- Mastering the Secret- Explained
In the first part of this series on ranking at the top of the search engines, we discussed diversifying your Internet marketing efforts. We introduced several methods including RSS feeds, Link Popularity, Article Marketing, Blogs, and physically altering your pages to make them more target-able for select keywords.
|home | site map|