7 Essential SEO techniques
1) Title Tag - When we're talking about SEO Technique, the Title tag is one of the best and most powerful tags that you can use. Every page should have it's own title tag, each tag should include the keyword that you are targeting, along with sub-keywords associated with the main keyword that you seek to drive traffic from.
2) ALT Tags - These tags are most often ignored completely. Who would have thought that tags, that were meant to be for text browsers because the images didn't show in text browsers, would become part of a technique to raise the keyword density of a webpage. Your main keywords need to be included in some ALT tags- be careful, over-doing this could cause you to be banned and your PR could drop.
3) Link Popularity - Link popularity is the most powerful SEO tool, (arguably, of course). Typically a website must have a link to it, in order to be looked at by the spiders. This means that you should have at least 1-2 links going into your site from another website that has been visited by the spiders through search engines. Increasing Page Rank, depends on the number and quality of the sites that link into yours. Keywords should be in the links, along with sub-keywords. Keep the links short; this creates an easily readable keyword term for the search engines to recognize.
4) Keyword Density - Research first - Then decide on the keywords that you want to target. Don't over do it- you should use the keywords only once in the title tag, once in the heading tag, once in bold text, and then shoot for the density to be between 5% to 20% . Keywords should also be strategically located throughout your website. Place them in all locations. Several search engines will recognize bottom of the page or sidebar text/links and discount them, this is because many website designers will load certain sections with clutter.
5) Page Size - Try your best to keep your web page over 5k and under 15k in size. I just designed one that is close to 53k, this is mostly because of pictures and a flash file being used, rule of thumb?. Look at Yahoo! And Google, These are some of the fastest loading pages, and most popular, people don't like to wait - even if you have "cool" graphics and pictures. Your web page's speed is important: robots will be able to spider your web page faster and easier.
6) Theme Rich in content - Search engines are looking at themes rather than just the words or pictures. Content is King - I know, you hear it a lot, but it's true! Webpages should have content that's related to the targeted market. Link your visitors to other valuable and related content within your own site. The more pages the better. A good tool that I have found to show you linking info is: http://www.UpTimeBot.com You can preload upto 20 pages and then refersh them, it shows all the vital information, along with how many pages are indexed from each search engine.
7) Cross Linking within your Own Site - You rely on other pages linking into yours - in order to get indexed; the same is true for all the pages within your site. Any new content should be easily reachable through 1-3 pages of content. Linking back to your main home page, or a storefront will help you get indexed faster and achieve a higher Page Rank.
SEO Keyword Research: 13 of the Biggest Mistakes You MUST Avoid Search Engine Journal
The Future of SEO: What SEO & Marketing Pros Need to Understand Search Engine Journal
SEM vs. SEO vs. PPC Defined: What’s the Difference? Search Engine Journal
How to Write SEO-Friendly Content in 2020 - VENTS Magazine
Three Off-Site Tactics That Seriously Boost SEO Traffic MarketingProfs.com
Here’s how to leverage long-tail keywords for your SEO Search Engine Land
Ongoing Education: Your Secret to SEO Success Search Engine Journal
Trend-Watcher: 6 New Ways to Do SEO in 2020 Business 2 Community
A 50-Point Audit for Getting Started with Local SEO Search Engine Journal
Real-Time Insight & Real-Time Action in SEO: How Automation Bridges the Gap Search Engine Journal
7 Ways to Improve Your Website's SEO Business.com
Google’s Baby Algorithms: How to Think About Them for SEO Search Engine Journal
What is SEO? businessjournaldaily.com
Google Launches New, Animated Video Series About SEO for Beginners Search Engine Journal
Basic SEO Tips Any Content Writer Should Know Business 2 Community
Let's Untangle the Knotty Mystery of SEO Radio World
SEO best practices support ADA compliance for digital accessibility Search Engine Land
5 Free Keyword Research Tools for SEO & PPC JumpFly PPC Advertising News
5 SEO Tips to Optimize Your Next Blog Post Business 2 Community
Google’s John Mueller Speaks on SEO for Dark Mode Websites Search Engine Journal
How to find your ideal SEO agency Search Engine Land
GoodFirms Unlocks the Most Trustworthy Digital Marketing and SEO Companies for November 2019 - PRNewswire
GoodFirms Unlocks the Most Trustworthy Digital Marketing and SEO Companies for November 2019 PRNewswire
Learn How to Make Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Work for You USGlass Metal & Glazing
Link Building for 2020: What Works and What to Avoid MarTech Advisor
TF-IDF: Can It Really Help Your SEO? Search Engine Journal
Why the University of Arizona changed its abbreviation for SEO Search Engine Land
10 Best SEO Podcasts to Master the Art of SEO 99Signals - Tech News, Tech Hacks, & More
Redefining SEO in the Age of Digital Transformation Destination CRM
5 Metrics Crucial to SEO Success PR News - For Smart Communicators
Tesla Solar: Is Google SEO the Only Issue? Market Realist
Video: Eric Enge on Google advice vs. real-world SEO experience Search Engine Land
5 SEO suggestions to market your food truck | Commentary Food Truck Operator
For SEO, How Fast Is Fast Enough? Practical Ecommerce
Scorecard: The New SEO Tool To Help Your Business Get Noticed Women Love Tech
Benchmarking Beyond SEO: What Competitors' Website Traffic Can Reveal Search Engine Journal
University of Arizona switches from UA to UArizona for SEO The Associated Press
Screaming Frog releases SEO Spider version 12.0 Search Engine Land
SEO: Google's BERT Update Helps Ecommerce Product Pages Practical Ecommerce
How to Boost SEO for Coworking Spaces Commercial Property Executive
Why Discoverability Needs to Be an SEO Focus with Garrett Mehrguth [PODCAST] - Search Engine Journal
Why Discoverability Needs to Be an SEO Focus with Garrett Mehrguth [PODCAST] Search Engine Journal
The psychology of SEO on Brains Byte Back The Sociable
Travel SEO: 8 Ways to Build Links & Get Press as a Travel Brand Search Engine Journal
Barry Schwartz on Covering SEO News, Productivity & How to Grow a Business [PODCAST] - Search Engine Journal
Barry Schwartz on Covering SEO News, Productivity & How to Grow a Business [PODCAST] Search Engine Journal
An Introduction to Python for Technical SEO Search Engine Journal
Pro Rank Tracker Launches Lite Tool Rankitor, with Plans Starting at $5 Search Engine Journal
How to find cheap & affordable SEO services Business MattersBusiness Matters
How to Create Content For Terrific Website SEO Business 2 Community
SEO 2020: Top 15 Google Page Ranking Factors hypebot.com
Voice Search SEO: How To (Step-by-Step Guide) Business 2 Community
SEO Link-building for Ecommerce Practical Ecommerce
Recovery From November 2019 Google Update Search Engine Journal
Baidu SEO: Content Delivery, Speed & Accessibility Search Engine Journal
Could Blogging Boost Your Ecommerce SEO? Practical Ecommerce
5 DIY SEO Tips That Your Small Business Needs Business.com
How Google's BERT SEO Update Will Impact Content and Search PR News - For Smart Communicators
Google BERT Update – What it Means Search Engine Journal
Minok Seo, of Bristow won $152,973 PotomacLocal.com
11 Tools to Use for Your YouTube SEO Business 2 Community
Struggling with ROI on SEO? Here are five steps to better returns Marketing magazine Australia
SEO from Expired Domains - DNW Podcast #258 Domain Name Wire
Is SEO really beneficial for smaller businesses? Business MattersBusiness Matters
SEO Specialist job with Creative Circle | 406576 mediabistro.com
Video: Eric Enge on building and selling his SEO agency Search Engine Land
Long Island SEO Company, fishbat, Offers 3 Ways Fast Food Chains Can Profit From Social Media Influencer Promotions - PRNewswire
Long Island SEO Company, fishbat, Offers 3 Ways Fast Food Chains Can Profit From Social Media Influencer Promotions PRNewswire
The Truth About Multiple H1 Tags and SEO Business 2 Community
SEO Analyst job with Creative Circle | 406533 mediabistro.com
5 Reasons Your Business Needs to Invest in SEO in 2020 Promotion World
Writing articles for good SEO Market Business News
Creative & SEO Copywriter, Penguin General - London The Bookseller
Basics of Search Engine Optimization | Calendar Rutland Herald
Expedia Suffers Major Decline, Blames the Changing SEO Landscape Business Deccan
What takes an SEO firm into top ranks? Deadline News
Tremendous Growth Report on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Software Market 2019-2025 with Major Key Player like Moz Pro, WordStream, SpyFu & More - Market Report Gazette
Tremendous Growth Report on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Software Market 2019-2025 with Major Key Player like Moz Pro, WordStream, SpyFu & More Market Report Gazette
SEO Testing Service Market Research Report (2019-2025): New Opportunities, Key Trends and Growth Factors | SEO Tester Online, WebDepend, Click Information System - Daily Watch Reports
SEO Testing Service Market Research Report (2019-2025): New Opportunities, Key Trends and Growth Factors | SEO Tester Online, WebDepend, Click Information System Daily Watch Reports
How to Get a Website Indexed Fast
Get Indexed FastWhat does getting indexed mean?The search engines keep a cache of every web page in their index.In English, this means: The search engines make a copy of every web page they visit and put in their records? ummm, I think that's what I mean.
Finding Profitable Keyword Phrases
So you have a site concept developed that you are ready to start writing great content for.So what's the next step?It's time to develop your " master keyword list " which you will use to craft your WebPages.
Keyword Optimization - How To Achieve It
The most important thing you can do for your business and your website is develop relevant keywords that are not too competitive yet generate targeted traffic to your website.It's called keyword optimization.
How To Conceal Your Website's "Fingerprint" From The Search Engines
The internet marketing industry is now flooded with various page and portal generators.In the good old days the gateway page generators did very well, earning a lot of money for many people.
The Myth of Search Engine Submission
Contrary to what most people think, it is not necessary to submit your site to the search engines. In the early days of the web, when search engine technology was still primitive and search engines' ability to crawl the web was somehow limited, it made sense to submit your site.
8 Essential SEO techniques
1) Title Tag - The title tag is the most powerful on-site SEO technique you have, so use it creatively! What you place in the title tag should only be one thing, the exact keyword you used for the web page that you are trying to optimize. Every single web page should have it's own title tag.
Every Search Engine Robot Needs Validation
Your website is ready. Your content is in place, you have optimized your pages.
Increase Web Site Sales with a SEO Proposal - Part 1
You can easily get confused by all the search engine optimization companies and SEO experts that offer SEO services. It's hard to know who to trust or what should be included in a SEO proposal.
5 Simple Steps to Great Search Engine Rankings
Having your website rank well in the major search engines is crucial to a successful Internet business. However, the information on doing so, which abounds on the Internet, can be perceived as complex and contradictive.
Soliciting Search Engines
As your guide operator through the web, search engines are invaluable when used effectively.You don't have to be able to create a search engine to use it, and their interface is designed with that in mind.
Google Gunning For Directories?
Why is it that webmasters are so quick to blame Google if their website falls down the search rankings, or out of the rankings altogether? Can it never be their own fault?I read an amusing forum post headed "What's up with Google?". The writer had a website just 2 months old, which had only had 2 visits from Googlebot, a Google robot.
Stay In The Know With Google SMS
The Short Messaging Service (SMS) from Google sends short, quick, text answers in response to your queries from an SMS-enabled mobile device, such as a cell phone. For example, you can look up phone numbers and addresses of local restaurants, do local phone book searches, compare prices from online merchants in Froogle to those you find in local stores, even look up definitions of words from the dictionary.
How to Avoid Getting OOPed On by Google?
Earlier this year, I was having trouble getting good search engine placement for one of our sites. I was trading links like crazy, spending many hours a week trying to optimize the site properly, checking my linking structures, keyword density, etc.
Earn with Fun by simple SEO (search engine optimization)
It all happened 3 months back, I have a blog & 1 fine day i saw my blog was ranking on top 10 position for a keyword which is less targeted, but was excited to see that & planned to promote it. Now watz the catch before promoting i placed Google Ads on my page.
Getting To Know Google
Having greatly benefited from my relationship with Google in the past several years, I am dedicating this article to the search engine superstar.I have to be brutally honest and relay that our friendship hasn't always been rosy.
Designing a Better System for Search Engines
Designing a Better System for Search Engines and Information Distribution, information and knowledge are power. Having run out of things to study today, I thought about Researching and Research.
The SEO Game - Do You Play It?
Most people do not think of SEO as a game. Let me take 5 minutes of your time and explain how SEO is simply a game of Chess.
New MSN Search Engine: How Good is it?
If you have an online business or you just use Internet as one of your marketing tools, you know that how important are the search engines in your quest to get more targeted visitors to your website. The changes in search engine field can have unexpected outcome for your online endeavors.
Optimize Your Site Pt2
6: The hidden benefits to having the right links. Every site online has an index or default file as its home page file.
|home | site map|