13 Tips For Good Search Engine Placements
When used properly in combination with other basic search engine tactics, these tips can help to dramatically improve your placement with the search engines and increase the traffic to your web site.
1. USE KEYWORD FILE NAMES: By naming your html file relevant to your keywords, you can gain a slight advantage. This is a relatively minor aid so don't go overboard with it.
2. AVOID USING ROBOTIC SUBMISSIONS TO THE TOP SEARCH ENGINES: When submitting your web page to one of the top 8 search engines, try to post your page manually rather than using any automated software or sites that post for you to get into the prime search engines. Many people believe that over 70% of your hits will come from Google and Yahoo! It's probably worth spending a considerable amount of time trying to get a good ranking from theses search engines. (Actually Yahoo is more like a directory than a search engine and requires that you read their help pages about their listing method)
3. BE SURE TO USE YOUR KEYWORDS IN YOUR PAGE TITLE: Many search engines will look to see what words you have used in your page title tag. It is VERY important that you include the keywords you want to be found under in this title tag.
4. GET YOUR PAGE LINKED FROM OTHER SITES: Some search engines will increase your relevancy if your site is linked to from other sites. Try to establish as many links as possible from other locations before you submit your web page for placement.
5. AVOID USING JAVA AND FRAMES IN YOUR PAGES: Search engine robots have a difficult time with pages containing Java and frames (not the Java Script tip below which is ignored by search engines). In order to establish a high relevancy and therefore a high rank do not use these methods in the pages you submit to the search engines.
6. THE FIRST 250 WORDS OF TEXT: Search engine robots scrutinize the first 250 word of text in your page for relevancy and keyword count. You must use your keywords in the appropriate proportions in this part of your page. Some say a 10% - 40% keyword count in this section of text is ideal. ALWAYS start this text with the page title you used in the title tag. Avoid keyword repetition (i.e. repeating keywords one after the other).
7. DO NOT USE THE META REFRESH COMMAND: This command is used to automatically transfer a page to another without requiring reader input.
8. DO NOT USE TEXT THAT IS THE SAME COLOR AS THE BACKGROUND: Search engines look for text that is the same color as the background which is being used to increase the keyword count without the reader seeing the text. This has become a definite no no and you may be penalized for such tactics.
9. USE LINKS CONTAINING KEYWORDS: One way to increase a keyword count is to use a series of working or non-working links containing a description and link that incorporate your keywords. This also has the advantage of providing links to other web sites from your page which the search engines also look for.
10. USE THE IMAGE ALT TAG TO INCREASE YOUR KEYWORD COUNT: Every image allows you to include a text description of that image in the alt tag. Use these tags to incorporate keywords or phrases to increase your keyword count. Search engines do consider alt tags in their relevancy rankings.
11. USE KEYWORDS IN PLURAL: Try to use your keywords in the plural form. Such as, CLOCKS instead of CLOCK. A user search on the keyword CLOCK will find both CLOCK and CLOCKS but a user search for CLOCKS will usually not turn up pages using the keyword CLOCK in singular form.
12. KEEP META TAG DESCRIPTION TO 25 WORDS OR LESS: Most search engines will truncate your description if it is too long deleting possible key points you are trying to convey. Keep your meta description to 25 words or less to avoid having posted an incomplete message to readers.
13. KEEP META TAG KEYWORD LISTS UNDER 1000 CHARACTERS: Keep your meta tag keyword list to under 1000 characters. Anything more and you may have your relevancy rank penalized by search engines. Additionally, do not repeat any one keyword in the keyword meta tag more than three times.
I truly hope you use these strategies soon and realize far more success than you have! Get started right away and watch the difference in your rankings.
More free tips at http://www.GoogleWebsite.com/
7 Habits of Highly Ineffective SEO Professionals Search Engine Journal
You're Likely Missing Out on Google Traffic. Boost Your SEO with This Budget-Friendly Tool. - Entrepreneur
You're Likely Missing Out on Google Traffic. Boost Your SEO with This Budget-Friendly Tool. Entrepreneur
Feedback optimization: A user-first approach to SEO Search Engine Land
SEMrush vs Ahrefs (2020): Review & Comparison of Top SEO Tools Published by Instructify - Business Wire
SEMrush vs Ahrefs (2020): Review & Comparison of Top SEO Tools Published by Instructify Business Wire
6 Reasons Why Redesigns Reset Your SEO JumpFly PPC Advertising News
Learn Facebook Ads, SEO, Google Analytics, and More in this $40 Digital Marketing Bootcamp - Entrepreneur
Learn Facebook Ads, SEO, Google Analytics, and More in this $40 Digital Marketing Bootcamp Entrepreneur
5 Key Tools to Improve the SEO Potential of Your Content Social Media Today
Why & How Content Pruning Helps Your SEO Search Engine Journal
You Don't Have to Code to Be Great at SEO Search Engine Journal
Google SEO 101: Page Speed Optimization Search Engine Journal
15 Most Common Enterprise SEO Job Requirements Search Engine Journal
The Importance of Geo-Targeting in SEO and Ways to Go About the Process Business 2 Community
5 Best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tools Business 2 Community
SEO Audit Checklist: 9 Page-Level Factors to Assess Search Engine Journal
10 On-Site Technical SEO Factors to Assess in an SEO Audit Search Engine Journal
Common Shopify SEO pitfalls and how to avoid them Search Engine Land
What SEO Strategies Should You Be Using Right Now? Digital Information World
How to Build & Scale a Program for Global SEO Success Search Engine Journal
Ahrefs vs. SEMrush vs. Ubersuggest: Which SEO Tool Should You Choose? Business 2 Community
Boostability Named to Inc 5000 List for 2020 | State News | hjnews.com The Herald Journal
SEO for Images: See What You’re Missing in Your Visual Search Strategy Search Engine Journal
Google SEO 101: Website Crawl Budget Explained Search Engine Journal
Google SEO 101: Mobile-First Indexing Problems Search Engine Journal
Extra Structured Data Could Be Useful for SEO Search Engine Journal
What is SEO? Business 2 Community
10 Website Content Factors You Must Check During an SEO Audit Search Engine Journal
Top 7 SEO Tips For 2020 For Business Owners Business 2 Community
How is SEM related to SEO? AZ Big Media
Off-Site SEO: Key Elements & Tactics | Marketing Infographic MarketingProfs.com
How to Evaluate Content Length in an SEO Audit Search Engine Journal
The Benefits of SEO for Small Businesses TechDay News
Top 10 Best Tools to Control Your SEO Rankings Business 2 Community
How to Improve SEO Agency-Client Communications & Relationships Search Engine Journal
6 Best Hacks For SEO Managers Business 2 Community
Google Says Lighthouse Header Order Suggestion Isn't For SEO Search Engine Roundtable
Should You Buy & Redirect Expired Domains? Search Engine Journal
How Would an SEO Agency Be Built Today? Part 1: Consumers & Trends Search Engine Journal
11 Domain Factors You Must Evaluate During an SEO Audit Search Engine Journal
How Can I Set Up an SEO Agency? Search Engine Journal
New Solar Energy Optics Off Grid Energy Independence
All in One SEO Pack Vulnerability - New Exploit Search Engine Journal
What is SEO Copywriting (and Why it's Important in Ranking Well on Search Engines)? - Business 2 Community
What is SEO Copywriting (and Why it's Important in Ranking Well on Search Engines)? Business 2 Community
What is Semantic SEO: How Search Has Changed and What You Can Do About It Business 2 Community
SEO Tracker: Admiral commands the casino search results with number one rankings for high volume terms - EGR Global
SEO Tracker: Admiral commands the casino search results with number one rankings for high volume terms EGR Global
Spamdexing (SEO spam malware) Security Boulevard
Trending now: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tools Market Estimated To Experience A Hike in Growth | Global Industry Size, Growth, Segments, Revenue, Manufacturers - Owned
Trending now: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tools Market Estimated To Experience A Hike in Growth | Global Industry Size, Growth, Segments, Revenue, Manufacturers Owned
SEO Checklist: The Positive & Negative Signals You Need to Know About [Infographic] - Social Media Today
SEO Checklist: The Positive & Negative Signals You Need to Know About [Infographic] Social Media Today
Dr. Seong-Wook Seo to work with pain management Buffalo Reflex
SEO Service Provider Services Market Comprehensive Analysis, Share, Growth Forecast from 2020 to 2025 - CueReport
SEO Service Provider Services Market Comprehensive Analysis, Share, Growth Forecast from 2020 to 2025 CueReport
Google rich results test tool adds support for article structured data Search Engine Land
Why Google Shows Black Doctors in a Search for White Ones Search Engine Journal
It’s Okay to Not Be Okay: star-crossed lovers face terrible memories South China Morning Post
Impact of Covid-19 on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Software Market Globally by 2027: Industry Key Players – Linkody, Moz Pro, WordStream, SpyFu, etc. - Levee Report
Impact of Covid-19 on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Software Market Globally by 2027: Industry Key Players – Linkody, Moz Pro, WordStream, SpyFu, etc. Levee Report
Columbia Professor Sarah Seo to Talk about 'Cars, Police and Freedom in the United States' on Thursday - Redheaded Blackbelt
Columbia Professor Sarah Seo to Talk about 'Cars, Police and Freedom in the United States' on Thursday Redheaded Blackbelt
SEO Service Provider Services Market to Witness Growth Acceleration During 2020- - News.MarketSizeForecasters.com
SEO Service Provider Services Market to Witness Growth Acceleration During 2020- News.MarketSizeForecasters.com
SEO Service Provider Services Industry Market Comprehensive Analysis, Share, Growth Forecast from 2020 to 2025 - Express Journal
SEO Service Provider Services Industry Market Comprehensive Analysis, Share, Growth Forecast from 2020 to 2025 Express Journal
Global Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Software Market 2020 Analysis by Latest COVID19/CORONA Virus Impact with Market Positioning of Key Vendors: Linkody, Moz Pro, WordStream, SpyFu, AgencyAnalytics, etc. | InForGrowth - Bulletin Line
Global Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Software Market 2020 Analysis by Latest COVID19/CORONA Virus Impact with Market Positioning of Key Vendors: Linkody, Moz Pro, WordStream, SpyFu, AgencyAnalytics, etc. | InForGrowth Bulletin Line
Global Paid Search Tools Market : WordStream(US), Moz(US), SEO Book(Greece), LinkResearchTools(Austria), SpyFu(US), SEMrush(US) - Owned
Global Paid Search Tools Market : WordStream(US), Moz(US), SEO Book(Greece), LinkResearchTools(Austria), SpyFu(US), SEMrush(US) Owned
SEO Software Market Growing Popularity and Emerging Trends | Linkdex, BrightEdge, Conductor, SpyFu - Owned
SEO Software Market Growing Popularity and Emerging Trends | Linkdex, BrightEdge, Conductor, SpyFu Owned
Han Seo Hee released from detention after court turns down request to cancel her probation - allkpop
SEO: Back To Basics Forbes
SEO: Why It Matters in Today's Market RisMedia.com
How to Overhaul Your SEO Strategy for Just $50 Entrepreneur
10 SEO Tips to Implement in 2020 SmarterCX
6 Effective SEO Tips for Beginners BOSS Magazine
What Korean celebrities like Kim Soo-hyun looked like growing up South China Morning Post
The 10 Commandments Of SEO Forbes
Secrets That Make SEO Work Best 04/13/2020 MediaPost Communications
Design: Making SEO Look Good Forbes
SEO in 2020: What Basics You Need to Know to Be Successful Search Engine Journal
After Park Seo Joon, Park Shin Hye gives 100 million won for Korea flood relief; GOT7's Jinyoung donates too - PINKVILLA
After Park Seo Joon, Park Shin Hye gives 100 million won for Korea flood relief; GOT7's Jinyoung donates too PINKVILLA
SEO Service Provider Services Market Will Be Massively Influenced By Macroeconomic Factors 2020-2026 | WebiMax, Ignite Digital, Boostability, OneIMS, Screaming Frog, Big Leap, 360I, WrightIMC, Thanx Media. - Chelanpress
SEO Service Provider Services Market Will Be Massively Influenced By Macroeconomic Factors 2020-2026 | WebiMax, Ignite Digital, Boostability, OneIMS, Screaming Frog, Big Leap, 360I, WrightIMC, Thanx Media. Chelanpress
The 3 Types of SEO Reports You Should Be Building in 2020 Search Engine Journal
10 Ways To Indirectly Get To The Top Of Search
There are millions of web sites trying to get listed in the top 20 spots of the major search engines. That amounts to a lot of competition! I say if you can't get listed at the top, indirectly get to the top.
Earn with Fun by simple SEO (search engine optimization)
It all happened 3 months back, I have a blog & 1 fine day i saw my blog was ranking on top 10 position for a keyword which is less targeted, but was excited to see that & planned to promote it. Now watz the catch before promoting i placed Google Ads on my page.
Search Engine Monopoly
Ever wondered how one search engine is dominating the entire web. In any business, you have so much stiff competition.
Keywords, Choose Them Wisely
By now you have likely heard that keywords and keyword phrases, are extremely important in having search engines display your website. So how do you choose them? Guess? Ask a friend? Check successful competitors sites? There is a better way!First let's digress.
What Makes The Perfect SEO Firm?
SEO companies come in all shapes and sizes. You've got your solo SEOs that either a) do everything themselves and/or b) sub-contract out many aspects of each campaign while maintaining a tight control on the quality and results of the project.
How to Avoid Being Dropped by the Search Engines
For websites, one of the most important things in their existence is their ranking with the search engines. The reason why this is so important is because when websites are ranked high by the search engines, they get flooded with free, targeted web traffic from visitors who are looking for information or products.
Possibly The Biggest Misconception About Ranking Well In The Search Engines
Onpage search engine optimization are things that you can change ON your webpage.* Title tag* Header tags* Bolding, Italicizing, Underlining* Alt image tags* Meta Tags* Etc.
Linking for Traffic not Positioning!
With more and more experts and search engine enthusiastsclaiming the right way and the wrong way to handle linkswapping, link exchanging or reciprocal linking! You can tell something is important when there is more thanone name for it! GRIN! There are also two schools of thought on the reasons linkswapping. The first reason for link swapping has always been to carryfavour with Search engine rankings.
How Search Engines Work
Before anyone can start optimizing a web site, you must understand how search engines work.Search engine optimization is the hardest thing to do for a webmaster because there are so many rules to it and you have to stay up to date with all the new search engine optimization techniques.
Why Search Engine Traffic Should be Your Top Priority
Most Internet marketing methods are risky and many will not have any affect on traffic to a web site. Some online marketers will sell you anything from banner impressions, to mass email campaigns (spam), to popup ads.
Feed Those Hungry WIIFM Monsters, Get Them To Multiply
Everyone packs their website with keywords in order to feed those keyword-hungry search engines spiders.Just do not starve your potential customers by forgetting to have the food they like:ample helpings of benefitstips rich in protein (practical)automatic weekly feedings (like a newsletter)If you (affectionately) look upon your potential customers as if they are WIIFM monsters, and understand how to care for and feed them, there will be no scary nightmares (unprofitable websites).
Can Google Really Deliver Country Specific Searching?
This is a serious matter, can Google really deliver top quality search results for other countries? The answer so far is "sort of". In this article I will use Canada as an example of the quality or lack of thereof, that is delivered by Google's search results.
Finding The Best Search Engine
With Billions of pages on the internet how do you find exactly what is that you are looking for? Chances are you have stumbled across different search engines, and maybe even used and tried out a few of them.Aside from look and feel which search engine really is the best? It used to be that Google's search results were far superior to any other search engine on the internet.
Finding Profitable Keyword Phrases
So you have a site concept developed that you are ready to start writing great content for.So what's the next step?It's time to develop your " master keyword list " which you will use to craft your WebPages.
Playing in Googlebots Sandbox with Slurp, Teoma, & MSNbot - Spiders Display Differing Personalities
There has been endless webmaster speculation and worry about the so-called "Google Sandbox" - the indexing time delay for new domain names - rumored to last for at least 45 days from the date of first "discovery" by Googlebot. This recognized listing delay came to be called the "Google Sandbox effect.
Keywords Finalization Methodology
To arrive at the set of keywords that:Describe business correctly (are relevant) Attract traffic (are popular & are searched for) Have less competition (are relatively un-optimized for )StepsStep I: Lets start by saying that the for the keyword finalization of a web site the first step is to device the theme of the web site. The keywords then should be generated which are in sync with the themeing structure of the site.
Five Ways To Win The Favor Of Search Engines
You've got a cool new website with all the works: cool Flash presentations, eye-catching colors, informative text, easy-to-use layout, and an interesting topic. You think your site is amazing, and you know that others will agree with you.
Googles New SEO Rules
Google has recently made some pretty significant changes in its ranking algorithm. The latest update, dubbed by Google forum users as "Allegra", has left some web sites in the dust and catapulted others to top positions.
20 Ideas for Creating Traffic Rich, Search Engine Friendly Pages
Sometimes questions will arise around the subject of gateway information pages or doorway pages. People have heard that "doorway pages" are BAD and some have stated that search engines "hate doorway pages".
Have You Heard Of Website Optimization
Have you heard of website optimization ? If you are building a website or have a new one and you have never heard of it, then you had better take note, because if you want to climb the ladder on the search engines it is something you need to learn about. Website optimization means optimising your website so the search engine spiders will love it.
|home | site map|