Improve Search Engine Rankings - The Real Deal!
Ok, here's the deal, follow these steps and shoot me if your rankings doesn't improve. I know that there's been so many articles on how to improve your search engine rankings but most of them are either incomplete or untrue. So I've put up a list of what works best to improve your rankings and I'm telling you now this works but it's no walk in the park.
1. Long before you register your domain, start creating pages. You have to write at least 50 pages with real content for your initial website. If you register your domain before creating pages, it would take you at least a month before you could create those 50 content rich pages (well of course that is assuming that you're not an english major grad. or a person with an IQ of 160) and you don't want your new website to be seen bared for that long.
2. For domain names, choose a catchy one word, easy to write, easy to type, easy to spell, easy to remember, easy on everything domain name like yahoo, google or webomania. Keywords domain (like bestoranges.com or workwhilesleeping.com) are way out today. They may still have some effects on rankings but not as much as they were not so long ago. Besides, if you think of it, the best and most popular websites have branded names, like yahoo, google, msn, amazon, nba, nike, and this goes on and on...
3. When designing your webpages always remember the popular verse, simplicity is the best policy! or was that honesty? anyway the point is, the simpler your webpages is the better in many ways.
Firstly, it would be more readable to your audience. Lots of clutters in your pages (like banners and heavy graphics) would defocus the attention of your audience from your content. Sometimes (or maybe all of the time) when a person looks at a webpage and see lots of distraction, he would leave your site immediately without even reading your content.
Thirdly, your webpages should be compatible with any web browsers out there in the entire universe! Seriously, with lots of different web browsers being used in the internet, your pages should be compatible with all of them. Of course, the simpler your webpages is, the more uncomplicated it is. And the more uncomplicated it is, the better for any web browsers however simple or complicated they may be! Are my sentences getting complicated?
Fourthly, a more simple webpage means less graphics, less codes and less kilobytes. This means (if you didn't get it) your webpages would load much faster and in the world of internet, speed isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING! Take Google for example.
Lastly, (this is my favorite) a simpler website is easier to make. So why spend hours on creating a single page that would hurt your audience eyes from reading, be rejected by search engines, be uncompatible with different web browsers and loads forever when you can make it in minutes with much better result?
4. "Content is King" which has been said so many times already (my ears are begginning to bleed on this phrase) couldn't be more true. Search engines loves hard-written, quality content. Build one page of content with at least 200 words per day. Timely and in demand articles are best. Learn to write web style. Use short sentences. Lots of breaks. Something that would be read quickly. People don't really read articles, they scan them. Use humor to not bore your readers. Try not to use complicated words (unless your site is about english major or scientific names), if it exceeds three syllables, its complicated. Remember, not all your audience are good in english and will appreciate your english expertise. If you're not sure about your content's readability ask your seven-year old son, or brother, or neighbor to read your content and ask if he understands.
5. Keyword Positions and Density. Use your keyword once in the title, description tag, headings, url, alt, bold, italic, at the beggining of your content and at the ending of your content. Choose a keyword density of 5-12 percent but never ever compromise grammar. Spelling is equally becoming important today as search engines are gearing towards auto correction.
6. Links. Make sure that you don't have any broken links within your site. All pages should be within reach from the root or at least 2 levels deep. Important pages should be linked from as much pages of your website. Your homepage should be linked on all pages of your website.
For exchange links, link only with websites that are within your topic. It is also quite helpful if you can get exchange links with websites in your niche that has a higher ranking than you. Here's a good idea, search for your niche in DMOZ and mail each websites listed in there for an exchange links.
For outbound links, use your keyword to link to a high ranking site. Make sure that you link to a relevant site with the keyword you use.
7. For hosting, if you have the budget, go for a private hosting with a stand alone ip.
8. Directories. Submit to DMOZ and Yahoo. Getting an inclusion here is weight heavily by SE specially by google. If you have the money pay for a submission to Yahoo for a faster review. Submit to other directories that you can find.
9. Search Engines Submission. Submit your homepage to Google, Yahoo, MSN, Lycos. You can submit to other search engines but it's not worth the effort. These 4 generates more than 90 percent of search results. Submit only once per 3 months. Submitting too much may ban your site. Dont panic if your site isn't indexed in a few months. Some are lucky if they're indexed within six months.
10. When your site do get indexed, make sure it is crawled entirely. If not, check your links.
11. Log and track your visitors. Study your log files. They are valuable. See where visitors are entering, going and exiting your site. If they're not going to important pages, tweak your design. If they're exiting abnormally on one page see why. Know what keywords visitors are using to reach your site. Build specific contents about those keywords.
12. Promoting your website. Use forums to advertise your site. Create articles and pass it around freely (with your url attached ofcourse). If you have the budget, use PPC advertising. $.5 per visitors might hurt you but if you're confident about the quality and content of your website, that person's next visit would be free.
You should also promote your website offline. Print your url on almost anywhere you can. Use your car, ballpens, jackets, t-shirt, freebies and giveaways. If you can, use the media. It might sound trickier but it is equally important. People would find your website more important when they see it on tangible objects.
After doing all those twelve steps, the last and hardest thing to do is wait. Be patient, no web sites are a one night success these days. Sleep and recharge for you have done a good job and soon, success would be yours. Goodluck!
http://www.webomania.org - website development and promotion
You can publish this article anywhere provided you do not alter anything.
Manager, Outlet Comm Affiliate & SEO job with Coach | 142133 The Business of Fashion
In uncertain times, jump start your SEO TechCrunch
SEO: Why It Matters in Today's Market RisMedia.com
Enterprise SEO: Communication Within Your SEO Teams Search Engine Journal
Keyword Data Accuracy & Data Manipulation by SEO Tools [In-Depth Study] Search Engine Journal
5 Ways to Evaluate Your Authors for SEO Search Engine Journal
SEO: The Job Creator For 2020 And Ahead Entrepreneur
Top 10 Tools for Bulletproof SEO Content Strategies Search Engine Journal
Stock Photography Impact on SEO Search Engine Journal
Top 25 SEO Writing Tools to Earn More Traffic From Google Search Engine Journal
What Is Enterprise SEO? Search Engine Journal
The Importance of Infographics in SEO Internet Marketing News
3 Pillars of SEO Marketing: Keywords, Content & Backlinks Business 2 Community
Seo In-guk in talks for small-screen return Korea Times
topseos.com Announces the Top One Hundred Best Search Engine Optimization Firms for July 2020 - PRNewswire
topseos.com Announces the Top One Hundred Best Search Engine Optimization Firms for July 2020 PRNewswire
Update on Google Ranking Factors: SEO Tips Business 2 Community
SEO: Search Console Is an Untapped Source of Keyword Data Practical Ecommerce
Will Hattman Search Engine Journal
Measuring SEO Value Beyond Rank & File: How to Attribute Content Value Search Engine Journal
Elevating Your Analytics: A Guide for SEO Beginners Search Engine Journal
SEO Seasonality: Overcoming the Dips During the Slow Season Search Engine Journal
How to Show the Value of Local SEO Search Engine Journal
How to Use Google My Business to Boost Your Content & SEO Search Engine Journal
Replay: BuzzFeed SEO lead talks the future of AMP Search Engine Land
Increasing Market Competition Is Boosting The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tools Market - Day Web Chronicle
Increasing Market Competition Is Boosting The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tools Market Day Web Chronicle
How Natural Language Generation Changes the SEO Game Search Engine Journal
Top 5 SEO Optimization Strategies for Your Website Business 2 Community
SEO: What makes a good link? – Econsultancy Econsultancy
Want to Earn More Online? Let’s Talk About Conversions Search Engine Journal
Local SEO Tools & Software Market Growth, Ongoing Trends, Opportunities and Forecast to 2026 - 3rd Watch News
Local SEO Tools & Software Market Growth, Ongoing Trends, Opportunities and Forecast to 2026 3rd Watch News
Get Better Results in Search With These 4 SEO Tools Business 2 Community
Five Useful Tricks for the Rapid Growth of SEO Traffic Gary Skentelbery
The 5-hr Drive Market: Targeting the “Five-Hour Drive” Leisure Traveler Using Geotargeting and Local SEO - VRM Intel
The 5-hr Drive Market: Targeting the “Five-Hour Drive” Leisure Traveler Using Geotargeting and Local SEO VRM Intel
Common Recommendations How to Create SEO Articles Santa Clarita Valley Signal
SEO Testing Service Market - Current Impact to Make Big Changes | SmartSites, OpenMoves, WebiMax, Boostability - openPR
SEO Testing Service Market - Current Impact to Make Big Changes | SmartSites, OpenMoves, WebiMax, Boostability openPR
5 Ways to Convert Organic Traffic Into Qualified Leads Search Engine Journal
Why Google Ranks Singular and Plural Keywords Differently Search Engine Journal
Watch: Kim Soo Hyun And Seo Ye Ji Pay Close Attention To Detail In “It's Okay To Not Be Okay” Behind-The-Scenes Video - soompi
Watch: Kim Soo Hyun And Seo Ye Ji Pay Close Attention To Detail In “It's Okay To Not Be Okay” Behind-The-Scenes Video soompi
Global SEO Software Market Size, Share, Types, Products, Trends, Growth, Applications and Forecast 2020 to 2025 - CueReport
Global SEO Software Market Size, Share, Types, Products, Trends, Growth, Applications and Forecast 2020 to 2025 CueReport
Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin, Lee Min Ho & Kim Go Eun or Kim Soo Hyun & Seo Ye Jin; Who's chemistry is knockout? - PINKVILLA
Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin, Lee Min Ho & Kim Go Eun or Kim Soo Hyun & Seo Ye Jin; Who's chemistry is knockout? PINKVILLA
Park Seo Joon flashes his contagious smile in a new selfie and Wooga Squad member Park Hyung Sik is all hearts - PINKVILLA
Park Seo Joon flashes his contagious smile in a new selfie and Wooga Squad member Park Hyung Sik is all hearts PINKVILLA
SEO Service Provider Services Industry Review with COVID-19 Impact Analysis and Forecast 2020-2026 by Vehicle Type, Demand Category, Company and Region - 3rd Watch News
SEO Service Provider Services Industry Review with COVID-19 Impact Analysis and Forecast 2020-2026 by Vehicle Type, Demand Category, Company and Region 3rd Watch News
SEO: Back To Basics Forbes
Search Engine Optimization Market 2020 – 2027 Based on COVID-19 Impact Analysis, Top Players – SEMrush(US), SEO Book(Greece), Moz(US), Ahrefs(Singapore), AWR Cloud(US), etc. - 3rd Watch News
Search Engine Optimization Market 2020 – 2027 Based on COVID-19 Impact Analysis, Top Players – SEMrush(US), SEO Book(Greece), Moz(US), Ahrefs(Singapore), AWR Cloud(US), etc. 3rd Watch News
SEO How-to, Part 1: Why Use It? Practical Ecommerce
2020-2026 SEO Software Market | Global Analysis, Modeling, Risk Factors, Growth Strategies, Drivers, Dynamics, Forecast and more | COVID19 Impact Analysis BrightEdge, Conductor, Linkdex, SpyFu, Yext, etc. | InForGrowth - 3rd Watch News
2020-2026 SEO Software Market | Global Analysis, Modeling, Risk Factors, Growth Strategies, Drivers, Dynamics, Forecast and more | COVID19 Impact Analysis BrightEdge, Conductor, Linkdex, SpyFu, Yext, etc. | InForGrowth 3rd Watch News
10 SEO Tips to Implement in 2020 SmarterCX
SEO in 2020: What Basics You Need to Know to Be Successful Search Engine Journal
Design: Making SEO Look Good Forbes
The 10 Commandments Of SEO Forbes
Powerful Subscription-Based SaaS Tool Launched with New Functionality and Design to Help Boost SEO Results for Subscribers - 1AI SEO - Stockhouse
Powerful Subscription-Based SaaS Tool Launched with New Functionality and Design to Help Boost SEO Results for Subscribers - 1AI SEO Stockhouse
SEO in 2020: Going Beyond Google Search Engine Journal
What is SEO? businessjournaldaily.com
Why SEO is More Important than Ever BOSS Magazine
Top 5 free backlink checkers you should be using Search Engine Land
6 Ways to Know If Your SEO Is Broken Practical Ecommerce
How You Should or Shouldn't Use Synonyms for SEO Search Engine Journal
5 Ways SEO & Web Design Go Together Search Engine Journal
Secrets That Make SEO Work Best 04/13/2020 MediaPost Communications
SEO Is Everyone's Responsibility: 5 Tips to Get Non-SEOs Bought Into SEO Search Engine Journal
4 Tips to Build a Strong SEO Program During COVID-19 Search Engine Journal
5 of the Most Complex SEO Problems & How to Fix Them Search Engine Journal
What Does It Mean to 'Do SEO'? Search Engine Journal
SEO that Gets You on Top of Google 2020 Search Engine People
Paving the Path Forward with SEO: Preparing for New Normalities Search Engine Journal
How to Do SEO for Niche Markets Search Engine Journal
Did you know that SEO drives 22% of all website visits? Search Engine Land
SEO in 2020: What Role Do Keywords Play? Search Engine Journal
How SEO and PPC strategies can work together to drive business goals Search Engine Land
Global Recruitment and Staffing Market Size 2020 – Divided By Product Type And Application Segment: Vybex Consulting, SEO COMPANY ORISSA, Noble Placement, JOB IN BHUBANESWAR, Alchemy Staffing Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Skill Asia - Owned
Global Recruitment and Staffing Market Size 2020 – Divided By Product Type And Application Segment: Vybex Consulting, SEO COMPANY ORISSA, Noble Placement, JOB IN BHUBANESWAR, Alchemy Staffing Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Skill Asia Owned
Google Explains How to Use Headings for SEO Search Engine Journal
The Role of Structured Data in SEO Success MarTech Advisor
Google, Adsense, SEO, and How It All Works
Google uses an algorithm to determine the search engine results (SERPS). The algorithm is based upon certain factors that include keyword density, Meta Tags, anchor tags, image tags, back links, etc etc etc.
3 Principles Of Google
When online "Use it. Use it.
Is Google Having a Tough Time with Their Website Limit?
If you are one to pay attention to what happens within the Google realm, you might find yourself thrown for a loop these days. As Google updates their results, it seems like they are having some issues dealing with so many new websites popping up.
The Search Engine Of The Future: Mobility Has A Pricetag
We all know the ease of using a search engine to garner information from around the world in microseconds. We've gotten accustomed to accessing these for the price of our hookup to the internet, be it dial-up, cable or wireless.
Reciprocal Links to Boost Link Popularity ?
Link popularity means the number of incoming links pointing to your website. This is one of the criterical factor that rank the search results.
Search Engines: Different Types, Different Strategies
There are four basic types of Search Engines: Free Search EnginesPay-For-Inclusion Search EnginesPay-Per-Click (PPC) Search EnginesDirectories Because each type does things a little differently, you need to adapt your strategy to take advantage of their differences.Free Search EnginesYou can submit your pages to these engines free, but be careful.
Search Engine Optimization Strategies Guaranteed to Skyrocket your Rankings
The point of optimizing your website is so that you will get ranked higher in the search engines and receive more visitors to your site. As a result, you will increase sales and revenue.
Choosing your Meta-Keywords
Introduction This article assumes you already know what a 'meta-tag keyword' is and know a little about their importance to search engines. In this article I will attempt to explain the art of choosing the most appropriate and best performing keywords for your web pages.
9 Ways to Keep Google Happy
A recent Google patent application has the SEO community buzzing. At a bare minimum this document reveals the direction Google is taking its future search criteria.
Should You Be Linking for Traffic or Rankings?
Just for a change, rather than a technical article, I would like to tell you a story. To begin, imagine your website is a little country bar, now let's go back to when the internet began, and reciprocal linking was being done properly.
SEO Tips for Google
Getting a high ranking on Google is a big achievement. There are many factors that go into pulling a high page rank.
Google Wireless - Search Away From Home
For so many web surfers, it's almost automatic to type Google.com in to our address bar when we want to search.
Website Copy-writing for Higher Sales and Higher Search Engine Ranking
Why, you ask? Mainly, because search engines want to provide their users with good content. How do they find it? By surfing the web for it.
Free Search Engine Advertising: 10 Secret Ways To Indirectly Race To The Top Of Search Engines
Do you have a website that has little or no rankings in the major Search Engines: Yahoo. Msn, Aol, Netscape, Alltheweb and Google?Are you making little or no sales because you're getting little or no traffics?Welcome to the club.
What Is Search Engine Marketing?
It's in our genes, we're driven to seek. We 'hunt' for food, homes, partners, jobs and lately - with the advent of the Internet - information.
Pay-per-click - the Ultimate Tool to Boost Affiliate Sales
The old ways are not always the best ways.The traditional model of making money from affiliate products was simple.
Complete Web-Site Optimization For Search Engines (Part 1)
SEO or search engine optimization strategy now becomes widely popular among online business operators. Nothing strange about it as it allows to substantially increase your gross income, as a result of growing traffic or visitors flow.
Types of Links
Internal Linking - An introductionThe web as they call it is a mesh of links. The wired world is now being counted for what it is.
The Easiest Way to Your Google Sitemap
Google Sitemaps is a new tool for website owners and publishers, released by Google themselves. It allows you to submit a sitemap (a document that contains links to every page of your site) from your own homepage in .
What All Top Google Websites Have in Common
While it is okay to admire and envy all those sites enjoy top ranking with leading search engines like Google, it is much more important to study these sites closely. You will definitely end up learning a lot that will prove to be very useful in helping you take your own site to the top of Google rankings.
|home | site map|